Click here to Skip to main content
Iowa State University - Swimming
Iowa State University - Swimming mobile

Cyclone Swimming Camps

Release and Medical Authorization

To participate in camp it is required each camper print the Release
and Medical Authorization form and bring with you to camp!

The release and the treatment authorization must be signed by a parent or guardian if student is under 18 years old. Students who are 18 years old or will become 18 years old before the end of the camp/clinic must also sign. In order for students to participate in camp activities, we must have this form prior to the camp’s start date. Otherwise, parent or guardian must be contacted prior to release to participate.

Required Release form for Camps Click Here

Forms can be mailed to:
Cyclone Swim Camps
521 Forest Glen Street
Ames, IA 50014